baylorhall Hero Member Joined Nov 17, 2008 Messages 899 Reaction score 154 Golden Thread 0 Location North Texas Detector(s) used Ace 250, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 28, 2009 Thread Owner #1 These belonged to my father who was a collector. I have no clue if it has value and would love any ideas on this. Thanks! Attachments money.webp 181.9 KB · Views: 370
These belonged to my father who was a collector. I have no clue if it has value and would love any ideas on this. Thanks!
jopher Bronze Member Joined Jul 20, 2003 Messages 1,691 Reaction score 43 Golden Thread 0 Location Mid Michigan Detector(s) used IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000 Jan 28, 2009 #2 On Demand/National bank notes....I have a couple from Penn. Certainly collectible, so they have value....but dont expect to get rich. Check E-bay for worth of same or similar notes.
On Demand/National bank notes....I have a couple from Penn. Certainly collectible, so they have value....but dont expect to get rich. Check E-bay for worth of same or similar notes.