What's new

Help, what is the best GPR to find emty space underground????

Cyrous

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. I am hesitant to get best decision to buy a Ground Penetrating Radar. Anyone who has been experienced, please help me to take best choice. I need to find empty spaces underground or metal in space like a tray in a room. OKM (exp 6000, 4000 or rover c4) or ks analysis (ks 700) or ... ???
 
Someone said once here on T net that you can rent a unit

chub
 
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Cyrous! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_link.gif
2nd - I searched
tn_02.gif
and found a number of threads - here are just a few...






 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom