Help when needed

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
One night when I was a cop, there was a call on an old fridge that had aome liquified dynamite in the door shelf. Sound advise to call the bomb people. I was tapped on the sholder and someone suggested that I do it myself,just listen to me. so I did and everything went fine , no explosion no allocades nothing . but I listened and it worked! and this is the first time in 50 years I have said anything about it. even my wife dont know. Bob

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HIO BOB, Rebel: Nitroglycerin is extremely delicate, you had a good adviser. Ever have any more experiences like that?

As many of you know, I successfully solved the secrets of the Legendary lost Jesuit mine, Tayopa. Long story there involving western History and international plots, but that is for another thread.

What isn't known is that I seemed to have spiritual help in so far as every time I became stuck or bogged down, somehow the key for the next step became clear, whether it was for information, or of badly needed $$$.

The most curious fact was that I simply received that help at that time, that was only pertinent at that time, but only sufficient to pass that point, nothing more.

It almost came to a point that when I had insurmountable problems, I would merely, confidentially, sit back and relax with the knowedge that the answer would come, and it always did.

The Indians up there claim that 'either I am a reincarnated Jesuit from that period, of I am being coached by one, for what purpose ?????

Don Jose de La Mancha

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: RdT, you are living in MEXICO, married to a MEXICAN woman, etc. MY "sense" is that you have that Jesuit DNA or yer wife did; THUS, it MAY be, that he IS "helping" you from the "other side". When it is family from the "past", THEY still WANT TO BE PART OF YER LIFE. :o :coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup:

OP
OP
lonesomebob

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
The night of the dynamite problem .I somehow knew what to do, no voices or anything. Wonder who I was back when ?????? Wish I knew how to do regerssion? Bob

OP
OP
lonesomebob

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
I have had several helpers, one time I was on the way to the plumbing supply , to get what I thought I needed , a new element for the water heater. half way there I recieved a thunk on the head, my fathers voice , 110+110, does not add to 220 in electricity, go look. I did and the doofus working with me had wired it with both sides on one side of the common. Moved one side over the common and away it went. Thank you Dad. Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread