mastereagle22 Silver Member Joined May 15, 2007 Messages 4,916 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Missouri Detector(s) used E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV Apr 3, 2012 #1 Ok I may be grasping at straws but I swear I see a date on this. Anyone else see one? If so what do you see? Attachments buffalo.webp 22 KB · Views: 87 date.webp 7.9 KB · Views: 95 Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
Ok I may be grasping at straws but I swear I see a date on this. Anyone else see one? If so what do you see?
cw0909 Silver Member Joined Dec 24, 2006 Messages 4,421 Reaction score 3,239 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Apr 3, 2012 #2 maybe an 8 maybe an 8 Upvote 0
mastereagle22 Silver Member Joined May 15, 2007 Messages 4,916 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Missouri Detector(s) used E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV Apr 3, 2012 Thread Owner #3 cw0909 said: maybe an 8 maybe an 8View attachment 622943 Click to expand... I see 1918. But maybe I'm just suffering from wishful thinking? Upvote 0
cw0909 said: maybe an 8 maybe an 8View attachment 622943 Click to expand... I see 1918. But maybe I'm just suffering from wishful thinking?
CC Hunter Hero Member Joined Aug 7, 2004 Messages 762 Reaction score 558 Golden Thread 0 Location Timbuktu Detector(s) used Magnet on a Stick Apr 3, 2012 #4 I'm not much help with a "date" As for the year on the coin...........What I'm seeing is 1918 as well, and was in fact before reading the other replies. CC Upvote 0
I'm not much help with a "date" As for the year on the coin...........What I'm seeing is 1918 as well, and was in fact before reading the other replies. CC
bazinga Silver Member Joined Oct 31, 2005 Messages 2,967 Reaction score 80 Golden Thread 0 Location High Five! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 3, 2012 #5 My money is on 1918 as well. Upvote 0