What's new

Help with a large gold ring that was stolen

Jim in MA

Full Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
155
Reaction score
214
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Excal with Wot, Infinium LS , CZ7a PRO
and roomer has it was discarded in this area.
Any help would be great as the owner has past an his son would like the ring found in his lifetime.
Thank You in Advance'
Jim
 

Attachments

  • Elm.webp
    Elm.webp
    103 KB · Views: 116
These targets should all be 2 ft or less deep, if you need more, let me know.
 

Attachments

  • Elm-Jim in MA.webp
    Elm-Jim in MA.webp
    114.1 KB · Views: 121
Sorry if I missed it...but what state, county, town is this in? Image just shows elm street. Are they offering a reward/pay? Seems like a job to me...and not sure most detectors will go 2ft
 
Sorry if I missed it...but what state, county, town is this in? Image just shows elm street. Are they offering a reward/pay? Seems like a job to me...and not sure most detectors will go 2ft
The search was only for targets from surface down to 2 ft deep. I'm not expecting it to be any deeper than a couple inches. This is no ordinary ring, don't recommend anybody make that info public.
 
Try checking here first.
 

Attachments

  • Elm-B-Jim in MA.webp
    Elm-B-Jim in MA.webp
    7 KB · Views: 189
Hi; The Poster said Jim in MA. So where was the ring lost/ stolen and discarded geographically ?? Want to help. PEACE:RONB
 
Hi; The Poster said Jim in MA. So where was the ring lost/ stolen and discarded geographically ?? Want to help. PEACE:RONB
You might try give him a PM.
 
Last edited:
Thank You R.D.
I will keep you posted Jim
 
I'm not even sure yet, of what type metal the ring was made of....so, blue is for silver.
 

Attachments

  • Elm-C-Jim in MA.webp
    Elm-C-Jim in MA.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 91
RED:

" Help with a large gold ring that was stolen "
Thanks! :coffee2: I forgot about gold mentioned in the title, after learning who it was stolen from and the significance......definitely is going to the banner if found. The ring should be a surface hit, don't think it got buried.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom