What's new

Help with button - Still no ID?

celtex

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
385
Reaction score
68
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas Panhandle
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, XLT; ACE 250;Bounty Hunter,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was found in a sidewalk tear up. Eagle with 30 stars. Back came off when washed. Age? About the size of an American quarter.
Thanks for checking it! A 1903 BarberDime, 188? V Nickle and an IH were dug near this button. Is it military or civilian?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2138a.webp
    IMG_2138a.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_2142.webp
    IMG_2142.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 344
TheCannonballGuy said:
For clarification, in case it is needed... in my prior post, when I spoke of "mexican," I didn't mean a Mexican Army eagle - which, being on government-issued gear, would have the Mexico Seal's snake in its talons. I meant a "Mexican representation" of an eagle.
It also reminded me of a Mexican eagle in my prior post... I guess we think alike. :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom