What's new

Help with buttons

dirt diva

Full Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2008
Messages
249
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
CZ 7 pro quick silver CZ 70 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first one looks sort of spanish like.Any ideas on the greek god or
icon on second,bigger than fifty cent piece.no back marks.Dates? :icon_scratch:
 
I have no idea but the second one is a very interesting looking one.I like that one.

It will display great no matter which way you lay it.

Congrats :thumbsup: :icon_king: :thumbsup:

fortbball9
 
Upvote 0
The first one looks late 18th century, maybe early 19th.

The second fits into the 'dandy' bracket. So dates to about 1780s. Although its fair to say it the best designed Dandy I have ever seen.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks guys :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom