crazyjarhead
Gold Member
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2007
- Messages
- 10,318
- Reaction score
- 45
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- N. San Diego County
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Have a new computer that I bought at Christmas and use a Sony digital camera. When I plug the camera in a dialog box would automatically appear and i would download the pictures using windows (vista) directly to windows pictures.. Since then, I have had no problem downloading pictures to my computer. Just a few days ago when I would plug the camera into my computer it stoped downloading the pics. I have exhausted myself trying to figure out why it doesn't work now. I have tried HP help topics and it said something about drivers. Windows Vista automatically configuerd the camera when I first bought the computer. There is no disc. It also said that auto player may be turned off. It's on. I've turned off all of my firewalls and security settings and no luck. Any help!! I have some finds I am dying to download.
I have Vista and a Kodak Easy share camera model cx 6330 I love it pm me or email me maybe I can help I am William to try. 







