What's new

Help with choosing bluetooth earphones/buds for 600 equinox

Lamy Lineman

Full Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2014
Messages
146
Reaction score
457
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Equinox600, Whites MXT all Pro, Whites XL Pro, Whites Bullseye, Deteknix X-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just bought 600 nox. Want to get bluetooth earphones/buds at reasonable price. Any recommends on best for least $'s. Also would like at least 10 hours of battery life. I understand you have to get Apex low latency ones. Thanks in advance...
 
I'm in the same situation. I've been researching a bit. Do a Google search on aptx low latency wireless headphones. There are some other forums with long threads on the topic. It can be tedious reading and there is good information, but no one simply says "Buy these. Happy Hunting."

By most accounts, the Miccus SR-71 Stealth headphones ($60) are the ones Minelab picked to used with the 800. That should help you with specs. I can't find any in stock.
 
There are several choices CURRENTLY available. The options and inventory change often. If youre going to order from amazon, TRONDS are in stock and I can confirm they work with eqx 600. I bought a pair as a gift recently for someone with a 600. Also im now seeing the AKSONIC Athlete headphones, which are another ml-80 style headphone without the minelab logo. The Tronds are currently 59.99 and the Aksonics are 39.99.

If you arent in a rush you can browse Offer up either in your browser or download the app. Search for the MICCUS headphones. They are sometimes cheaper than original price.
 
Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread.
 
Last edited:
I recently purchased aukey wireless from Amazon for 36.00.they have an 8 hr playtime. They pair easily and have no noticeable lag time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom