A amj1127 Tenderfoot Joined Sep 5, 2022 Messages 1 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Sep 5, 2022 Thread Owner #1 Picked this up at a thrift store wondered if I should refinish it or just repair and leave as is?
Almy Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2011 Messages 1,996 Reaction score 3,948 Golden Thread 0 Location Maritime Provinces Detector(s) used Tesoro Cibola Primary Interest: Other Sep 5, 2022 #2 I think you'd destroy any antique value is has by refinishing it. Can't tell for sure but looks like quite old and well made. Someone more expert in furniture might recognize the style and provenance.
I think you'd destroy any antique value is has by refinishing it. Can't tell for sure but looks like quite old and well made. Someone more expert in furniture might recognize the style and provenance.
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2022 #3 Secretary desk ?.. looks very old. Top is called a "broken pediment top".