What's new

help with few things

Dfxcobb

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
390
Reaction score
887
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW Alabama
Detector(s) used
whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
going through my summers finds and i keep the things i have not identified. and here are a few
thanks for any help
 

Attachments

  • 20180808_163608.webp
    20180808_163608.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 118
  • 20181125_180154.webp
    20181125_180154.webp
    348.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 20180711_163815.webp
    20180711_163815.webp
    321.1 KB · Views: 87
The buckle frame almost looks like a confederate frame, but I think it would have had either 2 teeth on it or a brass tongue, the other stuff, no clue, but cool any way
 
Upvote 0
The last item pictured looks like a suspender button clip on steroids. :laughing7:

But it's far too big for that... unless you're
Paul Bunyan!

Dave
 
Upvote 0
The brass buckle is a harness buckle and the last photo is part of a harness back band hook.
 
Upvote 0
thank you much!!
 
Upvote 0
I forgot to mention that I have seen the item in the first photo identified as slave shackles.
 
Upvote 0
thanks again..
 
Upvote 0
Slave shackles wowza and owza I also have boxes of whats its Good to know you were at some old spots
 
Upvote 0
1: iron bar shackle
2: strap adjuster
3: back strap hook
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom