A Abhhnovinger Tenderfoot Joined Dec 21, 2020 Messages 3 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 21, 2020 #1 I wish I could say I found this in the Earth, but I found it at a yardsale 10 years ago. A magnet doesn't stick to it and it weighs 5 lb and 5 oz. Attachments 20201221_173952.webp 574.9 KB · Views: 96 20201221_174219.webp 530.9 KB · Views: 71 20201221_174021.webp 693.4 KB · Views: 72
I wish I could say I found this in the Earth, but I found it at a yardsale 10 years ago. A magnet doesn't stick to it and it weighs 5 lb and 5 oz.
D desertexplorer Sr. Member Joined Dec 30, 2018 Messages 303 Reaction score 830 Golden Thread 0 Location Las Vegas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 21, 2020 #2 The first two photos look interesting but the last photo doesn’t look like the same rock... looks like iron pyrite (unless it’s just the light angle). Upvote 0
The first two photos look interesting but the last photo doesn’t look like the same rock... looks like iron pyrite (unless it’s just the light angle).
D Duckshot Silver Member Joined Sep 8, 2014 Messages 4,494 Reaction score 9,643 Golden Thread 0 Location trapped on the earthly plane of causation Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 21, 2020 #3 It looks kind of like galena, lead ore. Upvote 0
A Abhhnovinger Tenderfoot Joined Dec 21, 2020 Messages 3 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 21, 2020 Thread Owner #4 Hello, Its the same chunk. The bottom is smooth and the other sides are more crystal like. Upvote 0
A Abhhnovinger Tenderfoot Joined Dec 21, 2020 Messages 3 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 21, 2020 Thread Owner #5 Duckshot said: It looks kind of like galena, lead ore. Click to expand... Thank you, that is what I was thinking. Upvote 0
Duckshot said: It looks kind of like galena, lead ore. Click to expand... Thank you, that is what I was thinking.
Bruce R Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 2,280 Reaction score 2,110 Golden Thread 0 Location Shamokin, Pa. Detector(s) used Whites coinmaster Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 21, 2020 #6 Mineral Upvote 0