WHADIFIND
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2012
- Messages
- 12,682
- Reaction score
- 43,414
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- South of the Mason-Dixon Line
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,
Jack Hammer!
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Found this the other day and just can't figure out the markings. Sorry, jewelry just isn't my forté.

These are the best pics of the marks I could get.


I only have some old acids to test with and the streak stood up to the 10kt for a while. It did fade it but very, very slowly.
Non magnetic of course.
Weighs in at 4 grams.
A dime won't fit the inside diameter.
The inner surface looks highly polished.
But my main concern are the marks.
"TH"!?!?
And the other mark? Is that a scrolled letter?

Anyhoo...a big thanks in advance for any help.

These are the best pics of the marks I could get.


I only have some old acids to test with and the streak stood up to the 10kt for a while. It did fade it but very, very slowly.
Non magnetic of course.
Weighs in at 4 grams.
A dime won't fit the inside diameter.
The inner surface looks highly polished.
But my main concern are the marks.
"TH"!?!?
And the other mark? Is that a scrolled letter?

Anyhoo...a big thanks in advance for any help.







