jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 23, 2020 #1 Can anyone help with info on this mask
rick67 Bronze Member Joined Mar 29, 2014 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,736 Golden Thread 0 Location Smithtown NY Detector(s) used XP, Whites, Garrett, Lesche, T-Rex, RTG. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 27, 2020 #2 Definitely worn by Invisible Man. What happened to pic? Upvote 0
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,846 Reaction score 76,286 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2020 #3 my favorite ! & when I Can get away with it. the one I wear most of the Time Upvote 0
Pick_axe Sr. Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 3, 2015 Messages 447 Reaction score 2,088 Golden Thread 1 Location Columbus NM 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Safari Minelab Excalibur 1000, Minelab Equinox 800 Garrett AT Gold Garrett GTI 2500 Minelab Goldmonster 1000 Minelab CTX 3030 Minelab GPX 5000 Nokta Triple Score Minelab Manticore Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2020 #4 jeff of pa said: my favorite ! & when I Can get away with it. the one I wear most of the Time Click to expand... And just as effective as any mask being peddled out there. Upvote 0
jeff of pa said: my favorite ! & when I Can get away with it. the one I wear most of the Time Click to expand... And just as effective as any mask being peddled out there.