What's new

Help with mug

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone help with the mark on this mug. Wondering if it is a Saturday Evening Girls piece?
Thinking it is SEG
 

Attachments

  • 5A25BF1F-C83D-4048-B82A-9C16F57EB050.webp
    5A25BF1F-C83D-4048-B82A-9C16F57EB050.webp
    146.5 KB · Views: 106
  • 370D11C9-781E-41ED-A42B-6B63DA5700EF.webp
    370D11C9-781E-41ED-A42B-6B63DA5700EF.webp
    128.4 KB · Views: 78
  • D54A06B8-F2B2-413D-A7F9-33955A999E7D.webp
    D54A06B8-F2B2-413D-A7F9-33955A999E7D.webp
    155 KB · Views: 106
  • 9A098A52-DAC4-449A-9A06-2F771F1CBA4D.webp
    9A098A52-DAC4-449A-9A06-2F771F1CBA4D.webp
    203.7 KB · Views: 81
I would be doubtful, with such an untidy mark... but is it not a jug (pitcher)? It seems to have some vestige of a spout opposing the handle and a rim profile that would be rather difficult to drink from.
 
Upvote 0
jtw1313, you never cease to amaze with the stuff you post. Is the last letter a "G" or "Q"? The 1/80 could be count or month/year.
 
Upvote 0
It’s about the size of a coffee mug
Sorry for not staying to begin with
I thought it was a G
I also thought the glaze was unique
All glazed inside as well
 
Upvote 0
It’s about the size of a coffee mug
Sorry for not staying to begin with...

Yeah, I kinda guessed it was small, but I still don't see it as a mug. It's about the right size for a milk/cream jug.
 
Upvote 0
My wife says nothing can help my mug!Sorry,couldn,t help myself!:laughing9:It,s pretty!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom