What's new

Help with permission slip wording...

JHinPA

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2008
Messages
62
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
SouthEastern PA
Detector(s) used
Whites DI6000/Pro & Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all - I am looking for some input for examples of the correct wording to use when putting together a written permission document, along with how to word a waiver. I want to have one ready in case I would need it, and you only get one shot at making a good impression! Is there a site I can go to for help, or can someone give me a tip that has worked for them? :icon_study: I would be ever-so-grateful. Thanks in advance! JHinPA
 
Hi may i please get hurt on your ............ Oh you wanted help lol :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
 
J H, I believe you will make a better first impression by approaching the property owner in person and explaining your hobby, how you do it and verbally asking for permission. If you get the O.K., many times there is no mention of a liability waiver and if there is, then you can provide a generic one or you can compile on specifically for that situation. I am not a fan of permission slips or asking the property owner to sign anything. Most of us are much better salespersons in person. I just posted a sample of a liability waiver that I recently used when asked for one. That may be of some help to you. Hope so. HH

FL Junkman
 
Mr. FL Junkman -
This has worked for me countless times. I have been relic hunting for 10+ years. But now I see a lot of old, abandoned properties up for sale and I've tried going to the realtors office, only to be turned away due to the liability issues. Some of these old proerties here in Southeastern PA look very promising, and I know that eventually they will be torn down to make way for housing developements or condos. And stepping foot on these proerties w/o permission isn't an option in my book. Thanks for your help with the sample. JHinPA
 
Sorry for Condition
it Lives in my Wallet ;


But Here is one we had to draft up last year
at the request of the property owner.

edited for Privacy.

!!!WAIVER.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom