What's new

Help with posts

Brian M

Greenie
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Moreno Valley, CA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Guys & Gals, I was just wondering under what option or setting I could get a Quote to show up under my posts & replys.
 
Hello Guys & Gals, I was just wondering under what option or setting I could get a Quote to show up under my posts & replys.

If you mean how to add a signature to your posts, go to settings > edit signature.
 
Sorry, probably not explaining myself correctly but under your post you have

USAF Air Traffic Controller
1970-1990
USAF AFJROTC Instructor
1990-2012
Coin Shooter Extraordinaire
2012-

I was just wondering how you applied that.
 
Thank you, I was not sure what I was looking for. I just saw people with quotes and other things under their posts, and was not sure how to apply it. This is my first forum that I have joined, and I am trying to learning how to navigate the site.
 
Sorry, probably not explaining myself correctly but under your post you have

USAF Air Traffic Controller
1970-1990
USAF AFJROTC Instructor
1990-2012
Coin Shooter Extraordinaire
2012-

I was just wondering how you applied that.

above choose EDIT PROFILE under FORUM ACTIONS

Untitled.webp

Choose EDIT SIGNATURE on the Left

Put in your signature & save

Untitledqw.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom