watercolor
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 3, 2007
- Messages
- 4,116
- Reaction score
- 1,352
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Detector(s) used
- V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I found this in the woods. . . NW Chicago suburbs. . . as was wondering if anyone
had any ideas as to it's approximate age/era. During the past few hunts in this area,
I've found IH, Barbers & V-Nickels. . . the oldest being from the early 1890's.
The markings on this nozzle are almost obliterated but I can read a 1-1/4 and a 1-1/2
near it's slanted tip and on the reverse, I can partially read "FRARY

?? & CO."
Thanks for any thoughts!
watercolor



had any ideas as to it's approximate age/era. During the past few hunts in this area,
I've found IH, Barbers & V-Nickels. . . the oldest being from the early 1890's.
The markings on this nozzle are almost obliterated but I can read a 1-1/4 and a 1-1/2
near it's slanted tip and on the reverse, I can partially read "FRARY


?? & CO."Thanks for any thoughts!
watercolor











