What's new

Help with the laws in northern Ohio

WannaDig3687

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
23,801
Reaction score
112,451
Golden Thread
0
Location
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Can anyone tell me where to find the laws for metal detecting in the counties along lake Erie? I've been trying county websites and not getting anywhere. I would especially like to know about how to go about detecting the beaches. We travel from Toledo to as far east as Lorraine.
Thank you,
WD
 
State beaches are open to metal detecting with no permit required, that is the beaches not the parks. That info came from the ODNR rangers themselfs.
 
MUST dig in the SAND and water ONLY. Other wise ask at the state park office whos in charge1
 
just do it, no one will arrest a grandma
 
State beaches are open to metal detecting with no permit required, that is the beaches not the parks. That info came from the ODNR rangers themselfs.

What? ODNR? My hubby has a friend who is ODNR. I didn't even think to ask him. Thanks for the info!
 
MUST dig in the SAND and water ONLY. Other wise ask at the state park office whos in charge1

Thanks, Gare. That's what I am looking to do.
 
LOL!

I could use the break, though!

Your Husband might call the Ohio Department of natural Resources ODNR and turn ya in. He might could use a BREAK ALSO HAAHAHAHAHA
 
Your Husband might call the Ohio Department of natural Resources ODNR and turn ya in. He might could use a BREAK ALSO HAAHAHAHAHA

Lol! He does!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom