What's new

Help with this silver hallmark please!

kleinerschmitter

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
439
Reaction score
1,063
Golden Thread
0
Location
Birmingham, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Excalibur II, Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello all,

Have had this sterling silver what I believe to be a dragonfly pendant for a month now and can't find out who the maker's mark is. I can't even tell what letters make up the mark. Any help would be immensely appreciated, thank you all so much!!

IMAG4603.webp
IMAG4601.webp
IMAG4600.webp
 
Upvote 6
Looks like somebody etched it in themselves with a dremel
 
I see 925 OR GZS and S.S. which stands for stainless steel usually. No idea on that one for certain

With it etched possibly 925 who knows. You might want to have it tested to be sure
 
That is likely just the signature of the person who made the dragonfly. It's clearly handmade so it wouldn't have a professional silver stamp. But it clearly is Sterling Silver.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom