What's new

Help !!! with uploading pictures

flip flop

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2010
Messages
274
Reaction score
53
Golden Thread
0
Location
East of West OhiO
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
How do I reduce the memory (gigamegsizethingys) of my pictures so I can upload some cool stuff??
Thanks
Flip Flop
 
Hi flip flop :hello:, Irfanview is a good free editor, I use it a lot for resizing, it's so easy :icon_thumleft:, and free :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:, I think I already said that, just in case dano picks up on my spelling mistakes/grammer/repetition again :tongue3:
 
For re-sizing photos I find the program "Paint" easy to use. Follow these steps, there are several other ways to go also but you should have this program on your computer. After doing a few photos you will be able to re-size and save in about ten seconds. icon_thumright

_________________________________________________

-Open the program "Paint".

-Then click "File" and then "Open". This will bring up the folders/files on your computer.

-Select the file you wish to work with.

-With the file/image open click on "Image". This will open a drop down menu.

-From the drop down menu, click "Stretch/Skew". This will open another box.

-In this box you will see "Stretch" with options for "Horizontal" and "Vertical". The %'s for these will be at 100.

-Change the value from 100 to your new percentage (either shrinking or enlarging) and click OK.

-Save the newly sized photo as a new file so as to retain your original.
 
Thanks Diggn and Hammered
Got er figured out....I think
Check it out in American Indian Artifacts - Can ya'll help?
Flip Flop
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom