B bartshop62 Banned Joined Feb 12, 2020 Messages 310 Reaction score 167 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2020 #1 What is this do da found it at a house built in 190. How many years old it is? How do I clean it do I clean it more? What century is it from do i keep it? Why do people leave dirt on relics?
What is this do da found it at a house built in 190. How many years old it is? How do I clean it do I clean it more? What century is it from do i keep it? Why do people leave dirt on relics?
angelito1 Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 3, 2016 Messages 1,936 Reaction score 1,998 Golden Thread 0 Location FLA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2020 #2 Welcome to Tnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Upvote 0
5 50bmg Full Member Joined Aug 23, 2016 Messages 149 Reaction score 257 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2020 #3 its a pump impeller Upvote 0
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,619 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2020 #4 I agree with 50bmg . it is an impeller for sure. Upvote 0
ArfieBoy Gold Member Joined Aug 11, 2011 Messages 5,587 Reaction score 12,230 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Oregon Detector(s) used Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2020 #5 I agree with ticndig and 50bmg. That is exactly what I though when I saw it! Pump impeller! Upvote 0
B bartshop62 Banned Joined Feb 12, 2020 Messages 310 Reaction score 167 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 28, 2020 Thread Owner #6 How old is it guys? How do I clean it correctly do I clean it more? Upvote 0