What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Help

boojagirl

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2014
Messages
31
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these things in my back yard, pic 3 is the bottom of pic 2
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220522-171739_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20220522-171739_Chrome.webp
    71.5 KB · Views: 240
  • Screenshot_20220522-171709_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20220522-171709_Chrome.webp
    100.5 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_20220522-171658_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20220522-171658_Chrome.webp
    100.8 KB · Views: 117
Looks like Colgate Lipstick or Chapstick to me.
Need Better Pic
doesn't look wide enough to be a shaving stick

The LS Token is Self Explanatory But no Idea where LS Was
 
Last edited:
Upvote 3
MADE FOR
COLGATE
Can't read the 3rd Line yet
MADE IN U.S.A.

000aaa.jpg



000bbb.webp
 
Upvote 1
MADE FOR
COLGATE
JERSEY CITY
MADE IN U.S.A.
 
Upvote 1
I think the Colgate tube is for tooth powder not a chapstick or lipstick. Back in the day they sold tooth powder which was mixed with a little water to make tooth paste. I dug a lot of tooth powder containers in a huge bottle dump I excavated sixty years ago.
 
Upvote 3
I think the Colgate tube is for tooth powder not a chapstick or lipstick. Back in the day they sold tooth powder which was mixed with a little water to make tooth paste. I dug a lot of tooth powder containers in a huge bottle dump I excavated sixty years ago.
I think so too
 
Upvote 2

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom