What's new

Help

Amanday

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 13, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
I found this rock by a waterfall and cleaned it up a little bit a magnet sticks to it it's very very heavy I need help knowing what it is
 

Attachments

  • 20220811_204253.webp
    20220811_204253.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 168
  • 20220811_204232.webp
    20220811_204232.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 81
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.

NOTE: Forum New Member Introductions is designed to allow new members to Introduce themselves to our community...
 
Upvote 0
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.

NOTE: Forum New Member Introductions is designed to allow new members to Introduce themselves to our community...
Thank you. 😊
 
Upvote 0
What part of the country was this found in? :icon_scratch:
It may also help if you could show us what the topography of the area looks like too.
Dave
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom