


Brett said:Wait til after the sledders hit the hills again
I also need to take my son sledding this year still... so some snow is welcome for that![]()


Felinepeachy said:Lowbatts said:Wifey is out clearing the driveway right now.
Doesn't look near as bad as those pesky weather people said it would be.
LOL of course it never looks nearly as bad when you're on the inside looking out. What's the wifes opinion?![]()
![]()
Me and the guys I work Construction with just Love when we come home.After working in 5-6" of Snow ,and temps in the teens.......To hear..............Ohhhh.................It doesn't look to bad out there..............Or.....................It didn't feel that cold when I drove to the store earlier today.....................Felinepeachy said:Lowbatts said:Wifey is out clearing the driveway right now.
Doesn't look near as bad as those pesky weather people said it would be.
LOL of course it never looks nearly as bad when you're on the inside looking out. What's the wifes opinion?![]()
![]()

The weather channel is always wrong. We got a little freezing rain then rain. So I'm going out sunday for a hunt 8)