Here we go again!... (poem)

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
I had a chance finally to get back to the book after being sick. I took another look at the tool page. The picture on pg. 40 always seemed to need to be put with pg.41. I did some overlapping with transparenies. I know the Tool page is supposed to be reversed , but I had to reverse pook instead from pg. 40.This first picture I notice Pooks ear Fits right on Zac's ear causing it to look more like a Fairy ear than the picture does.

The second picture I lined the Wood plank on one side with the Notch hole and the Base board behind pook fit in the other Notch hole in the Wood shavings. I'm not seeing anything other than the wood planks look like the Sun coming in through the window. In the First picture I see the wood planks pointing to the Word EAST in the side of the border. Let me know what you might see here. I'm tired and it's back to bed.

Attachments

• tool page 001.jpg
    tool page 001.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 848
  • tool page 002.jpg
    tool page 002.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 848

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
one other picture I forgot. I laid a reversed copy of the Tool page to see what I thought might be there. I noticed an arrow in the middle of Zac's face pointing upward. I hope this shows on here , but if not try it yourself. I guarantee you'll see it.

Attachments

• tool page.jpg
    tool page.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 843

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Bad,

what do you think?

Attachments

• Flight formation Delta.jpg
    Flight formation Delta.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 849
  • Flight formation Delta 001.jpg
    Flight formation Delta 001.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 833

Padolsky

Greenie
May 16, 2007
Unknown
LeAnn has turned me on to this forum. I'm just getting into this game, so I can't be of much help at the moment, but I'll help out in whatever way I can. Just let me know what you want me to do or look at and I'll give you my opinion. I worked on ATT for a while, and I'm working on one of my own ATTs. I'm reading the book right now and was struck by page 16, where it talks about Kiem Rethdast (Mike Stadther) and Book of Light Spells. "They ripped the book (of Light Spells) apart for its secrets and changed the book for their vile purposes into the Book of Dark Spells. But they never succeeded in understanding the ancient Hest language and many of the mysteries hidden in the book by the Hest." Is it me or is this part talking about ATT? Many of us felt that there was more to ATT than what was found, but we could never put it together--at least I couldn't. I'm talking about the infamous pg. 40-41 (The Nomenclatura of the Fairies) and the Es. Any thoughts on this?

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Padolsky,

Welcome . Gald to have you aboard. This was one of the Top Boards during ATT , but not on this Book unfortunatly. There are 2 other sites as well Tweleve and The Dar home site. I hope you stay on here , but wanted to give you other avenues to help. We all use these , but always come back here. Carol

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
I have this on Tweleve . I threw my back out and haven't been able to post it here. Let me know what you think. I think the Bottom of the scroll looks like a woodshaving from page 41, story. Also put your mirror on the line . Tell me what you see.

Attachments

• do you think this is Pook.jpg
    do you think this is Pook.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 833
OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
Welcome Padolsky, It's good to see some new people coming around. You can sometimes find us in chat room " alchemist Dar ". We are usually there after 8 or 9 EST, stop by sometime and we'll through around some thoughts, and like CMSCHUT said stick around and spread the word. -BAD-

Padolsky

Greenie
May 16, 2007
Unknown
cmschut said:
Bad,

what do you think?

So let me get this right: you're using one of the pages from the Book of Spells to read the words on the other pages? It seems like a good idea, but have you gotten anything from it? What kind of copy did you make that you can see through the page?
Dan

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Dan,

I was only showing how the LadyBug fit the design from the BOS. I wasn't trying to read the story with the BOS page. I wish I could do that .LOL I do do a lot of overlays with transparencies. Makes it a whole lot easier, but if you need to look through a page to another sunlight is the best , but so is a good strong light. I recommend looking through the pages in the whole book though story too. Carol

Padolsky

Greenie
May 16, 2007
Unknown
cmschut said:
Dan,

I was only showing how the LadyBug fit the design from the BOS. I wasn't trying to read the story with the BOS page. I wish I could do that .LOL I do do a lot of overlays with transparencies. Makes it a whole lot easier, but if you need to look through a page to another sunlight is the best , but so is a good strong light. I recommend looking through the pages in the whole book though story too. Carol

Oh, I see now. Remember I'm coming in late on this, so please bear with me. Not sure what to make of the ladybug thing. Maybe there is a connection. I have some questions: The page numbers in the BOL, the moon, crescent, crescent, and sun cresent, and sun, have they been linked to anything yet? The page numbers seem to be 1, 2, 3, 4, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 20, etc. Also, anyone have any idea why the moon is in practically every night picture that takes place outside? Its position seems incorrect at points, too. Like it was moved over a bit for some reason. You really notice it in all the pictures of Dar on the cliff.
Dan
PS I have another question: If this hunt is web-based, which it seems to be, is anyone here disappointed? It seems to me half the fun is trying to locate the actual treasure.

Padolsky

Greenie
May 16, 2007
Unknown
BAD 4 MY BRAIN said:
with all the talk early on about times and what not i thought this was kinda cool, found it while searching for a code for infinity.
Where did you get that diagram and what does it mean? Do you understand it? It seems interesting, but I have no idea what to do with it. D

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Dan,

It's no problem at all. Me and Bad will help in anyway we can. We are just used to being the only ones here we seem to forget.

The pg. No's in the BOS are base five according to the moon code MS. used in the warm up to the Hunt. I'll see if I can get you a link to that also. I'm not base 5 literate so I can't explain , maybe Bad can. I just don't get it. LoL .

The moon being off is something I hadn't noticed and I'll look at it tomorrow.

I for one and glad it's a web-based hunt as I spent alot of dough last time around. Some folks think it is a physical &/or web-based hunt. I agree that a physical hunt would be more fun , bbut it is worldwide and would put some to an unfair advantage. Also in the last hunt some folks weren't as kind to the forest as they should've been so maybe that's another reason. I'm all for sitting this one out.

Padolsky

Greenie
May 16, 2007
Unknown
cmschut said:
Dan,

It's no problem at all. Me and Bad will help in anyway we can. We are just used to being the only ones here we seem to forget.

The pg. No's in the BOS are base five according to the moon code MS. used in the warm up to the Hunt. I'll see if I can get you a link to that also. I'm not base 5 literate so I can't explain , maybe Bad can. I just don't get it. LoL .

The moon being off is something I hadn't noticed and I'll look at it tomorrow.

I for one and glad it's a web-based hunt as I spent alot of dough last time around. Some folks think it is a physical &/or web-based hunt. I agree that a physical hunt would be more fun , bbut it is worldwide and would put some to an unfair advantage. Also in the last hunt some folks weren't as kind to the forest as they should've been so maybe that's another reason. I'm all for sitting this one out.

I understand. I just doing my own hunt and the thought of people searching out my tokens is exciting.

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Hey Bad ,

I love the Pics. Adorable Kids. I can see what you work so hard for and it looks like it pays off. They are precious. Carol

Padolsky

Greenie
May 16, 2007
Unknown
Thought I would repost the poem for easy reference--again. This line ("Someone to see a place to be (pg 50)") and these lines ("Nothing seen is what youll find (pg 98), A secret treasure in your mind (pg 100), Look inside yourself to see (pg 104), A code for infinity (pg 107)") bother me. Come on, what's he talking about here? Inside yourself? What is this some sort of New Age game? This bugs me. Why did he tell us less on what to do? This means to me that he told us too much last time and how long did it take to solve ATT--and some people are still working on it.

Nothing said on where to go (pg 19)
Less on telling what to do (pg 24)
Nothing hidden on private lands (pg 38)
Nothing again in anyones hands (pg 46)
Someone to see a place to be (pg 50)
Another possibility (pg 56)
Be always safe and take no chances (pg 71)
Obey the laws make no disturbances (pg 91)
Nothing seen is what youll find (pg 98)
A secret treasure in your mind (pg 100)
Look inside yourself to see (pg 104)
A code for infinity (pg 107)

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Thanks for bringing ths to the front burner. We were just in chat last night saying we needed to start from the very begining to go back over everything . Hmmmmm esp at work ?

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Here's a few things I have had laying around. Hope it helps get some talk going and a few new people here.

Attachments

• swirling & coalescing 004.jpg
    swirling & coalescing 004.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 676

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread