What's new

Here we go again.....

The guy in most of those pictures is that little twerp that says he's an expert on firearms from the show Pawn Stars. They call him in as an expert to lowball the prices. Hopefully this show never airs.
 
greed-and-fear.webp..As long as people get off on this type of programing.
 
that's were i seen him
knew I seen him some ware before
thank Shunkaha
 
Oh great just what we need, more bad press! TV will do anything for ratings! Wonder what if any detector manufactures are sponsoring that one?
 
Glorified grave robbers. Archies can I guess get away with it, but forget md' ing a shoreline of a fort from the revolution, that's a punishable offense.
 
The guy in most of those pictures is that little twerp that says he's an expert on firearms from the show Pawn Stars.

I knew I had seen him before!

This is absolutely disgusting. The guys on youtube have way more respect for the dead. How can you pose and smile with human remains, guys that died such painful deaths? Just sad.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom