lairmo Silver Member Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,960 Reaction score 4,892 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X Apr 3, 2018 Thread Owner #1 what will happen?
pa plateau hiker Bronze Member Joined Jul 15, 2012 Messages 1,166 Reaction score 1,463 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2018 #2 What is a TCOCWG
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 4, 2018 #3 lairmo said: what will happen? Click to expand... Hey lairmo, I did not know what TCOCWG meant, so I searched Yahoo, "What is TCOCWG", and I got your post title. Not too helpful. LOL. Still don't know.
lairmo said: what will happen? Click to expand... Hey lairmo, I did not know what TCOCWG meant, so I searched Yahoo, "What is TCOCWG", and I got your post title. Not too helpful. LOL. Still don't know.
G.A.P.metal Gold Member Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 6,591 Reaction score 7,387 Golden Thread 1 Location "Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer... Land or Sea Pointer King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA L Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 4, 2018 #4 the curse of civil war gold
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 4, 2018 #5 G.A.P.metal said: the curse of civil war gold Click to expand... OK. Now I get it. That's a TV show. Thanks for the help. Now I can move on with my life.
G.A.P.metal said: the curse of civil war gold Click to expand... OK. Now I get it. That's a TV show. Thanks for the help. Now I can move on with my life.