devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
On Friday the Governor of Georgia, Brian Kemp slowly begins to open our state back up. Tattoo parlors, barber and style shops, massage parlors, and gyms will begin to open. On Monday theatres and bowling alleys will open. On the 27th day in dining will begin to open. We need to be in prayer for our President, our Governors, and all leaders involved in decision making on slowly reopening our country back up. I personally can't help but feel that it is still a bit early. If folks would use some common sense it might be ok, but I'm afraid that many will toss caution to the wind in believing this virus is over and done. I'm afraid it isn't and if we have a resurgence, it could be worse than what it has already been if you can imagine that. I just hope that politicians will put our Health first and foremost before the almighty $$$$$$$$$.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I hope it’s not too early.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
But I could use a good massage.:laughing7:

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
00f76faa6be006f54a7a176ecb8f8c14.jpg

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, if they were the folks at the grocery store today, it's all over! By law everyone did have a mask. People's Republic of Marylandistan. BUT...only me and one other person had a N95 mask. Most had surgical masks, and most of THOSE had their noses sticking out of the masks! Useless!

OP
OP
devldog

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Smokey, you know whose fault that is?..........That's right, it's President Trumps fault. Like everything else. That's ok, it's going to be his fault when the Dem's lose:usflag:
the election in November.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree 100 percent we will have to see what happens

Top Member Reactions