Here's a few rocks I've found this (My first) year.
So, should I make my wife happy and get these rocks out of her house? Or hold on to them?
The Indians in my area must have been more technologically advanced because I sure don't find any arrowheads here
!
So, should I make my wife happy and get these rocks out of her house? Or hold on to them?
The Indians in my area must have been more technologically advanced because I sure don't find any arrowheads here
!Attachments
-
Abrading Stone 1.webp23.7 KB · Views: 296 -
Anvil 1.webp20 KB · Views: 276 -
Nutting Stone 1.webp18.7 KB · Views: 292 -
Nutting Stone 1 - Reverse Side.webp20.6 KB · Views: 298 -
Mano 1 Front.webp16.3 KB · Views: 302 -
Mano 1 Side.webp16.8 KB · Views: 290 -
Pendant 1- Front.webp17.6 KB · Views: 276 -
Pnedant 1 - Hole.webp13.9 KB · Views: 288 -
Scraper 1.webp21.2 KB · Views: 297 -
Spade 1 Side.webp20.5 KB · Views: 288 -
Spade 1 Top.webp20.2 KB · Views: 284 -
Hammerstone 2.webp17.5 KB · Views: 291
Upvote
0







