Mojave
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2006
- Messages
- 61
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Louisville Colorado
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher Gemini III, Whites GMT, Bounty Hunters, Raytek & Aqua Survey
- #1
Thread Owner
Here's a question - What would YOU do....?
Here's a question for everyone. What would YOU do if you found a "Lost Mine".
I'm not sure what I would do. I'm not a "miner", and I don't have any knowledge or interest to "mine", so if I found a "famous" lost mine, I'm not sure what I could do with that info. Other than "notoriety" for finding it, not sure what other value the info would (or could) have.
Thoughts
?
Here's a question for everyone. What would YOU do if you found a "Lost Mine".
I'm not sure what I would do. I'm not a "miner", and I don't have any knowledge or interest to "mine", so if I found a "famous" lost mine, I'm not sure what I could do with that info. Other than "notoriety" for finding it, not sure what other value the info would (or could) have.
Thoughts
?
I'd much rather be mining all day (or paying someone else to mine it for me) than sitting in front of a computer working.









