What's new

Heres My 2011 Over All Hunt Totals Right Down To The Penny

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
4,418
Reaction score
4,007
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Here's My 2011 Over All Hunt Totals Right Down To The Penny

All but maybe a dozen coins found with the AT Gold & AT Pro........​

I found 2 more rings after I took the pic of my rings at the bottom, which bumped the total up to 75 rings​
 

Attachments

  • ALL 2011.webp
    ALL 2011.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 488
  • 2011 rings.webp
    2011 rings.webp
    58.6 KB · Views: 485
Re: Here's My 2011 Over All Hunt Totals Right Down To The Penny

John, that is some wicked tectin right there. I got eight silver coins, zero silver rings, one el cheapo 14k band and two super el cheapo gold plated rings.
 
Re: Here's My 2011 Over All Hunt Totals Right Down To The Penny

You Rule!!!! :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Here's My 2011 Over All Hunt Totals Right Down To The Penny

great hunting. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Here's My 2011 Over All Hunt Totals Right Down To The Penny

I would say that you had a great year, I hope your 2012 season is even better :headbang:
 
Re: Here's My 2011 Over All Hunt Totals Right Down To The Penny

That would buy a nice detector but looks like you might be useing the best all ready.
 
Re: Here's My 2011 Over All Hunt Totals Right Down To The Penny

rebeljim52 said:
That would buy a nice detector but looks like you might be useing the best all ready.

All Garrett detectors which I have used for the past 20 years have been real "HOT" on jewelry. :icon_sunny:
 
Re: Here's My 2011 Over All Hunt Totals Right Down To The Penny

Great year! Congrats! :icon_pirat:
 
Re: Here's My 2011 Over All Hunt Totals Right Down To The Penny

Those are some pretty impressive numbers and I didn't know pennies counted. :tongue3: Way to go on all of those rings too :thumbsup:

I lost a ring like the diamond incrusted one in the top photo.. I've never been to Canada, but I certain it's mine :laughing7:
 
Re: Here's My 2011 Over All Hunt Totals Right Down To The Penny

Almost makes me want to move to Canada. Great finds. Hope this year is as good or better than last year.
 
Re: Here's My 2011 Over All Hunt Totals Right Down To The Penny

WOW.....................wtg....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom