What's new

Heres my latest video

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's my latest video

on you tube
 
Lots of neat stuff. Gerber nice and fresh!
 
Great finds,loving that old button in particular.
 
Great stuff Giant!! That eagle button is sweet :thumbsup: Congrats on the Mercs and wheaties too! I like how you put your video together with the music and pictures
 
Nice digs, Giant. WTG on a nice knife and love the button. Have you dated it at all? The Latin translates, "I look back and now depart." Very cool relic! :icon_thumleft:

HH
 
Nice digs, Giant. WTG on a nice knife and love the button. Have you dated it at all? The Latin translates, "I look back and now depart." Very cool relic! :icon_thumleft:

HH

Cannonball man looked it up in what I guess is a button book and he said that it's a livery button made from 1823-1830s, it could have been from a butler, carriage driver or any uniform that has to do with livery. It was probably an immigrant from England that was wearing the coat way back when and lost it. I can only imagine ;D
 
Cannonball man looked it up in what I guess is a button book and he said that it's a livery button made from 1823-1830s, it could have been from a butler, carriage driver or any uniform that has to do with livery. It was probably an immigrant from England that was wearing the coat way back when and lost it. I can only imagine ;D

Thanks for the info, Giant. Very neat button....congrats!! :hello2:
 
Nice finds!

Trade ya a Barber half for the pop tabs! Just kidding, you only found 3, that's great.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom