What's new

Hey all you Army Vets! Lets see your DUIs (Unit Crests)!

8th Brigade, 865th CSH - army reserve.
I'm still in the unit but I haven't worn my beret/crest in over a year.
 

Attachments

  • image-269516739.webp
    image-269516739.webp
    49.7 KB · Views: 250
502nd Infantry regiment. 101st Airborne division.

11B infantry M-249 saw gunner.

ForumRunner_20120918_142141.webp
 
I recognize that one. I did two hitches with 101st back in the seventies and eighties. I was in the 326th Engineers. My unit supported the 3/187th.
 
I worked with the 326th alot. What an excellent unit. I have nothing but good things to say about them. Thanks for your service.
 
dang the eng batt we had was i don't know or remember but they dug a lot of trenches for out houses in tel-afar, for 4 batt 101st avn
 
1st special forces group, 18D special forces medical sergeant
 

Attachments

  • image-3092180829.webp
    image-3092180829.webp
    3.6 KB · Views: 511
image-1091296134.webp
Tenth Special Forces group crest I was stationed at Ft. Carson Co. And involved with operation Hotel California among other missions in Iraq.
 
Ft Carson Co, 4th battalion 80th artillery 1968
 
705th Od Co (EOD) Ft Polk. LA 2009-11

That was my most recent.
 

Attachments

  • image-3596486321.webp
    image-3596486321.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 189
Here's a few from over the years. 82837_300th_sustainment_brig_fidelity_to_endeavor.webpImageProxy.ashx.webpthcheckmate.webp
 
These are the two I wore while in service. Every U.S. Army battalion has its own distinct kind. There are probably thousands of different types within the Army. Lets see yours!

Cool Hand Fluke
I'm in 1-63 Armor at Ft Riley right this minute!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom