smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 4, 2019 Thread Owner #1 You have a video of the Anfibio against the Eq 800 up? I've been up to my elbows...in dirt and plane rides! I didn't see one, but I could have missed it.
You have a video of the Anfibio against the Eq 800 up? I've been up to my elbows...in dirt and plane rides! I didn't see one, but I could have missed it.
lairmo Silver Member Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,960 Reaction score 4,892 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X Feb 4, 2019 #2 Not sure if this is what you are looking for Smokey...sorry if wrong...
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 4, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Ok, now I remember. Thanks. With the Deus in there I probably just read over it.