What's new

Hey Dr D.

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Just currious how many dimes your up to this year. I surpassed 1/day 2 weekends ago when I had a string of luck and got about 60 out of 10 boxes- one box had 16 Mercs and 16 Roos. Anyways I'm at 427 YTD with 60 of them being Mercs. HH Mark :clock: only 2 months left
 
Upvote 0
wow nice, how much boxes you search? I would love to see your end of the year stats for all searched :notworthy:
 
By years end it will likely average to 1/box, I get as many dimes as I can scrounge most weekends, 8 would be a slow weekend, 12-16 would be busy. I don't keep track but I've probly done 350+/- boxes so far. HH Mark
 
Still getting some residual silva from what I got a couple weeks ago. 2 of todays 4 boxes gave up 7 Roos and 6 Mercs. Oh how I wish I could have got that bag or them bags before they got rolled and dispersed. HH all, Mark
 
You're kickin butt man, that's a good amount of dimes!

I switched it up for this year and decided most of my focus would be finding the 39D nickel rather than dimes. So that's what I've been doing. I have got 3 silver dimes from change this year though lol. Still no '39D nickel but have found a few full boxes of 2010P nickels which I sold for decent profit.

I'm thinking in 2011 I will split between dimes and nickels and see where that goes. Picking up 3 boxes of nickels tomorrow though so maybe I'll get lucky and finish off this pesky nickel set.

Yes, shame you didn't grab all those silvers before they got boxed. But still you had a great number there in the boxes you did get.
 
I thought the dimes were coming awefully easy this year, now I know why- Thanks LOL. Hope you find your '39D but its still just a nickel LOL. That good batch of boxes really boosted Oct dime totals, got 147. Funny thing is I always said when I got my Roo book filled I was gonna quit the dam thangs, well a month ago I finally found the last one (took 23 mos) but since I was in a habit I continued somewhat. Then a score like that and I just can't quit, maybe I'll get 500 for the Year- new goal. BTW book #2 has 3 vacancies. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom