What's new

Hey Frank!

1shotwade

Full Member
Joined
May 29, 2014
Messages
190
Reaction score
107
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
white 4900/d
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many centuries have you been on this board? Seems every post I look at they are either talking to you or about you !

Wade
 
How many centuries have you been on this board? Seems every post I look at they are either talking to you or about you !

Wade

Well, being 77, I have been around a while. I was here before the changeover. Actually, I think they like my artwork. Frank five star.webp
_Hay in sky.webp
 
Frank who? I guess I'm not reading the same posts you are.:dontknow:
 
The artwork as well Frankn.
Peace ✌
 
Ya ! That must be it! The artwork!

Wade
 
Dirt is young in comparison. When I first joined a few years ago, I spent many fine hours reading Frank's posts in the Cache section.

mountainman2.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom