Hey Fred: Pacific Northwest treasures

Fred

Apr 3, 2003
Princeton,BC,Canada
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Boomer; Was that the whole address? I have been off since Sat. with the Blaster virus and am now using a back-up computer. Thanks,Fred

OP
OP
boomer

boomer

Jul 8, 2003
kentucky
Detector(s) used
army all terrain
north west

fred, i saw it and remembered that you where up that way. yes thats the hole thing. i read the stories and they made a lot of sense. if i see more while snooping, i'll let you know. boomer

Fred

Apr 3, 2003
Princeton,BC,Canada
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Boomer; Thanks for the lead. I did track it down and get onto the site . Unfortunately,and this is a warning to other treasure hunters, L. Lazio is a story teller and his stories are not necessarily based in truth. He has been barred from holding a free miners licence in BC for unethical practices. However I am going to have to take a look at the other stories on that site. Fred

L

lurker

Boomer; I`m also researching a waybill found in Washington state in 1988, From the symbols interp refurs to a buried treasure near a large body of water;;Lurker ^*^

Fred

Apr 3, 2003
Princeton,BC,Canada
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
I have never heard of that one,I don't think,but remember 7 out of 10 Stories are pure bull. Still that means that 3 out of 10 might be true and to a fossiker thems is good odds! LOL Fred

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread