What's new

hey garrett i fixed my gtax 550 myself

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dang thing didnt work right after changin the batteries. Garrett said send it in :help: After a month i tried it again and noticed the positve side of the battery wuz not connecting well in the carrier. pushin the batteries all the way up the dang thing worked fine. boy i feel dumb postin this but hey it works :thumbsup:
 
When I first got my AT pro I posted 2 or 3 questions about my machine not working right. Found out it was all user error. I felt dumb, but hey, you gotta learn. :tongue3:
 
lookindown said:
When I first got my AT pro I posted 2 or 3 questions about my machine not working right. Found out it was all user error. I felt dumb, but hey, you gotta learn. :tongue3:
yup they are not fool proof. Did i just call myself a fool? :laughing7:
 
Good facts in this post, it reminds me of experience making custom cell packs, the number one rule is that all fits between battery and holder must not be too tight or the cell will slide off the contact and stick there and kaput no power.
 
gleaner1 said:
Good facts in this post, it reminds me of experience making custom cell packs, the number one rule is that all fits between battery and holder must not be too tight or the cell will slide off the contact and stick there and kaput no power.
wow never thought of that . thanks :thumbsup:
 
This is my machine, also.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom