What's new

Hey help i know someone here in TNET...

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lives close to this area i want da do it. :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • today 009.webp
    today 009.webp
    217 KB · Views: 369
WHAT THE !@#$%^ ????

You want to detect my front yard ?

May not look like much, but Dude, a mans home is his castle, you know what I mean ???



Seriously, good luck to you

Diggem'
 
Take your GPS, mark it and post the coordinances so we can better tell where it's at! Hope you get permission, looks promising......
 
TexasDigger1 said:
Take your GPS, mark it and post the coordinances so we can better tell where it's at! Hope you get permission, looks promising......
Or just buy it :D :D
 
not the only place to do, there is a whole town like this :)
 
Looks like a spot I checked out last fall. Of course it's not as good as the site I found.
 
May be radioactive or UXO laying around......NGE Good luck
 
I think Charles Manson used to live there back in the 60's ::) Take a backhoe ;D
 
I GIVE you 1000 for it lol let me know were it is I'm in for the hunt
 
AA,

Looks like a site with a lot of potential. Did the voices tell you to go here? :o

Hope you find lots of goodies. Keep us posted.

Ray S
 
did the voices tell you? man i cant believe you said that. ??? Yes howd you know?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom