What's new

Hey If You Are A None Registered Member Reading Forum.....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,452
Reaction score
72,708
Golden Thread
0
Hey If You Are A None Registered Member Reading Forum

Hey come on in and register, we want bite and if you register you want see all the ads you see now... Come on in and join in on the fun!
 
Hey If You Are A None Registered Member Reading Forum

Hey come on in and register, we want bite and if you register you want see all the ads you see now... Come on in and join in on the fun!
Glad you brought this up. So many times when I comment a sticky pops up saying become VIP ads free. Well I'm an old school, old coot and I have no credit card nor debit card nor do I know how to transact online. So was wondering if you could just post an address where a person could send a check by slow mail. This is the only reason I never have. Thanks, Don
 
Might want to edit that TH ... "we want bite" "want see".

Seems your spellcheck is haunted like mine... heh

:P
 
Ahhhh...they want to bite me ... help !!
 
Did you know.One bite from a Cobra can kill a full grown Elephant :):icon_scratch::headbang: 014.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom