What's new

HEY!!! Only 9 more shopping days till.....

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
1,861
Reaction score
238
Golden Thread
0
Location
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey gang,

M Y B I R T H D A Y !!!!!! < hint hint > LOL!!!!!! :hello2: :hello2: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

PLL
 
Take your metal detector and rub the coil 3 times across your face. At that point the detector gods will grant you anything you wish for your birthday!!! :tongue3:
 
If I don't talk to you before have a great Birthday Pegleg :thumbsup:
 
johnnycat said:
Take your metal detector and rub the coil 3 times across your face. At that point the detector gods will grant you anything you wish for your birthday!!! :tongue3:
LOL !!!! It would most likely find my old fillings !!!!!

PLL
 
HAPPY B DAY Peg!!!!!!!!

At the spot for gold, you could probably pull the fillings, get new porcelin ones & still have some good pocket money left :icon_thumleft: ;D

Yeah, I know............ Shut up Boogie..............
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom