armchairQB30 Sr. Member Joined Jun 21, 2007 Messages 283 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Jun 9, 2009 Thread Owner #1 Jerry, Call me asap!!! Dave in Florida
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 11, 2009 #2 Dave I left a message and my number on your machine Richard
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 19, 2009 #3 TnMountains said: Dave I left a message and my number on your machine Richard Click to expand... You must be digging treasure on the mtn. I hope so !!!
TnMountains said: Dave I left a message and my number on your machine Richard Click to expand... You must be digging treasure on the mtn. I hope so !!!