Hi all some of my finds from the last few months

tammahawk

Mar 8, 2005
Hi all heres some metal detecting finds of mine the last few months, top left a small broken 24k bracelet next a flattened penny with the 10 commandments on it a silver spoon next a gold plated religeous medalion almost choked when i found it thinkin i hit a great find but feeling the weight i knew it was plate , the was damn dissapointing hehe, next up a lil a pewter tammahawk necklace pendant next to that a small sterling clasp below the tammahawk a small childs sterlingand turqoise ring, and below that a costume jewelry ring and next to that a 9.25 sterling silver ring witha 2 ct stone next to that an aluminum ring another one that made me jump cause it looked just like a wedding band but was junk gold plate money pendant, next to the spoon is a high pwer rifle blank cartridge next to that a silver or pewter st christophers metal a silver earing and a plug gapper and some old weird tag, anyway some cool finds and found a sterling ladal but i misplaced it somewhere so it didnt make the pic, anyway ya all have good luck out there find something good oh and a gold plate pokemon card, tammahawk

Attachments

• dsc_552.jpg
    dsc_552.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 387
Upvote 0

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX