What's new

Hi all

Chilli

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2022
Messages
5,420
Reaction score
31,207
Golden Thread
0
Location
OZ (Down Under) Central Victoria. Golden Triangle.
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Gold Monster 2000
Hi everyone. Sorry if I dont see some replies here, its not I dont care as I truly appreciate replies and comments. My phone is a bit low grade and I can click on replies and it just stays loading forever.
If I have missed any its not because I dont care, I appreciate all. Its just my phone and provider here with low contact makes my connection at times ultra slow. Sometimes its at a stop. Im in a small country town with a notoriously slow download speed. Today I tried several times to check things and just had the connection freeze.
Cheers to you all. I do and have felt very very welcomed here. Many thanks to you all.
 
Hi everyone. Sorry if I dont see some replies here, its not I dont care as I truly appreciate replies and comments. My phone is a bit low grade and I can click on replies and it just stays loading forever.
If I have missed any its not because I dont care, I appreciate all. Its just my phone and provider here with low contact makes my connection at times ultra slow. Sometimes its at a stop. Im in a small country town with a notoriously slow download speed. Today I tried several times to check things and just had the connection freeze.
Cheers to you all. I do and have felt very very welcomed here. Many thanks to you all.
All is good Chilli,not to worry.
 
Chilli Crashbandicoot hit the nail on the head. All is good !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom