Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
You should be able to get very close to grading your own coin by using the information on this page:
Canadian Grading

Also, you may seek out the opinion of the four leading graders of Canadian coins; namely:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]

[/FONT]
globul1a.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Canadian Coin Certification Service (CCCS) in Longueuil, QC - www.canadiancoincertification.com[/FONT]​
globul1a.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]International Coin Certification Service (ICCS) in Toronto, Ontario - 416-488-8620[/FONT]​
globul1a.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in Parsippany, New Jersey - www.ngccoin.com[/FONT]​
globul1a.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) in Newport Beach, California - www.pcgs.com[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
Don........
[/FONT]

kaiser613

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would call that about uncirculated, although it may very well be uncirculated but it don't deal with uncirculated grading, depends where and how you "found" it. that minor discoloration on the reverse most likely would prevent it from being graded as uncirculated, but with the remaining detail in the crown ( full pearls) I would definably call it about uncirculated

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like a Jekyll and Hyde coin to me. The reverse looks XF/AU but the obverse looks VF. Too much wear on the headband to grade higher.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread