What's new

Hi guys

dale3fan28

Full Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2013
Messages
202
Reaction score
90
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lake Charles, La
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO & Ace 250, ProPointer
I haven't been around here in a while and wanted to give ya'll a shout! I been swinging the golf clubs a lot more than my AT Pro. I hope to get out there soon and grab that treasure. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Hit that beach between the rounds of the Congressional ...Tiger's back again ...but for how long? :dontknow:

L
 
You aint gonna find no gold ring in the bottom of that cup...grab that detector and go find a good one.
 
I would be checking those sandtraps. Alot of anger is generated by sandtraps. With anger there is flailing. With flailing there is lost gold.
 
I would be checking those sandtraps. Alot of anger is generated by sandtraps. With anger there is flailing. With flailing there is lost gold.

The way I get up and down, you wont find any of my gold!:laughing7:
 
Gold never paid me a cent! :laughing7: Seemed each time I went I was actually paying to be frustrated. No, I guess I was actually repeatedly paying $$$ for the opportunity to frustrate myself. :icon_scratch: :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom