What's new

Hi-Ho Silver times three and it took a licking but is NOT still ticking!

Johncoho

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Messages
2,862
Reaction score
7,292
Golden Thread
0
Location
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just returned from a vacation to Indiana with my wifes cousin and her husband. I introduced him to the addiction about a year ago and he found a place to get in two short three hour hunts in the heat at an old fairground in the week we were there. At the fairground I found a total of 101 clad coins, 15 quarters, 19 dimes, 2 nickels, and 65 pennies. I also recovered 4 wheat pennies, 42d, 53d, 58d, and an early no date. I was also fortunate to find 3 Mercs, 39, 41, and 42. We only covered a very small part of the fairgrounds, so I know there is a lot more waiting to be found. I recovered the other items before I left for vacation. A square hem or curtain weight, an old Timex watch that didn't work, and a Sunoco car coin series token. Thanks for looking and keep on swinging but drink lots of fluids as it is hot out there. Happy hunting and good luck. IMG_0347.webpIMG_0348.webpIMG_0349.webpIMG_0352.webpIMG_0353.webpIMG_0354.webp
 
Upvote 20
Very nice coin hunt with a few silvers to make it a great time! :occasion14:
 
Mercs are sexy finds. Congrats!!
 
Congrats on your bodacious clad - wheaties - Mercs - token and Timex finds, what a great place to detect - thanks for sharing your pictures and story & I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 
Congrats on the triple.

Well played sir!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom