Detector(s) used
Etrac/ X-8-X-1/ /Excalibur 2/AuqaHog ~yayer

Attachments

• 1023 silver 002.JPG
    1023 silver 002.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 310
Upvote 0
Very nice!! Keep them coming.

WOW ~ you did great there! I swear I went over that area pretty good but obviously one person isn't meant to find it all ~ I'm glad you found some sweet treasures! WOOHOO!!!!

oddcoins said:
WOW ~ you did great there! I swear I went over that area pretty good but obviously one person isn't meant to find it all ~ I'm glad you found some sweet treasures! WOOHOO!!!!I guess you can miss a target by an inch or a mile no place is ever hunted out I am going back tomorrow the barber was a deep one 8-10 "for sure let me know if you can get out HH RonC

RONC(OR) said:
oddcoins said:
WOW ~ you did great there! I swear I went over that area pretty good but obviously one person isn't meant to find it all ~ I'm glad you found some sweet treasures! WOOHOO!!!!I guess you can miss a target by an inch or a mile no place is ever hunted out I am going back tomorrow the barber was a deep one 8-10 "for sure let me know if you can get out HH RonC

I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to get out there tomorrow after work ~ I'll call you and let you know.

Nice Silver Haul!!!

Nice batch of silver. You're gonna have to be extra-nice to that one '45 Merc. It looks like she's had a rough time of it.

WTG!!!

Re: Nice Silver Haul!!!

SgtSki in MI said:
Nice batch of silver. You're gonna have to be extra-nice to that one '45 Merc. It looks like she's had a rough time of it.Yeah the backside is worse looks like the lawnmover man got that one HH RonC

WTG!!!

WOW!!! That's some great silver Ron. Congrats.
You two have been pulling up some very nice coins there.
Keep up the good work.
-MM-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back