A ALAMOTX Full Member Joined Apr 2, 2008 Messages 114 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Apr 11, 2010 #1 I found these items and it says Hickory on both of them. Any ideas on age, etc? Attachments m 008.webp 41.9 KB · Views: 259 m 009.webp 43.8 KB · Views: 259 m 010.webp 36.1 KB · Views: 251 m 011.webp 34.6 KB · Views: 249
Goodyguy Gold Member Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 6,518 Reaction score 6,925 Golden Thread 0 Location Arizona Detector(s) used Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2010 #2 Used on garter waists sold by Sears and Roebuck 1937 to 1945 GG~ Upvote 0
starwarsblazer Sr. Member Joined Jul 24, 2007 Messages 357 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Portland, Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer II Apr 13, 2010 #3 I have several of these that have been found in a farm field here in Portland. I believe from 30's-40's era. Upvote 0
I have several of these that have been found in a farm field here in Portland. I believe from 30's-40's era.